Outsourcing for Business Value
Outsourcing is becoming a key business strategy. Organisations often adopt outsourcing to achieve business objectives and cost savings.
At NCS, we support growing businesses with cost-effective process management and smooth project transition to an outsourced environment. Business information and knowledge are stored and accessed securely while processes are optimised and service-level performance monitored and reported.
Our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres operate either on-shore or off-shore in locations depending on customers’ requirements. Currently, NCS has delivery centres in China (Chengdu, Suzhou, and Shanghai), Australia (Sydney), and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
Outsourcing Services Portfolio
- Business Process Outsourcing – Full spectrum of BPO services in the areas of financial services industry (FSI) and telecommunications back office operations.
- Application Offshoring – Skilled IT resources located at our Offshore Delivery Centres, which operate in multiple locations across Asia, enable both NCS and our customers the ability to scale IT resources and provide lower cost alternatives.
Consultancy and Transition Services
In addition to business process management, we also provide consultancy and transition services to help organisations migrate from their existing operation model to one based on shared services, outsourcing, or centres of excellence. Our consultancy and transition services cover areas such as Process Mapping, Work Instructions Documentation, Operations Training, Operational Readiness Assessment, and Monitoring.
Our Value Proposition
As a recognised leader in BPO services, our core competencies assure customers the following:
- Adoption of well-established and proven outsourcing processes to ensure smooth project transition and implementation in accordance with industry best practices
- Full range of outsourcing services, from early customer engagement to implementation
- Big pool of experienced IT talents to manage outsourcing services
- Enjoy labour arbitrage from our delivery centres, which are located where processing costs are competitive