Applying industry best practices and integrated with NCS’ Bizval™ methodologies, NCS provides quality technical services to custom build enterprise-class applications. We also offer a full range of services to manage the applications lifecycle, keeping the organisation’s systems scalable and adaptable to changing business demands.
With skilled ICT professionals who are certified in various technical competencies, NCS can deliver value through:
- Quality and price-effective solutions using proven methodologies, processes, and tools
- Excellent project management and delivery
- Component-based development approach that emphasises application reusability
- Solutions that are inter-operable with the organisation's existing applications and infrastructure
- Local and regional planning, development, deployment, and operations
Solutions & Services
Custom-built Application Development services help organisations architect, design, build, and deploy solutions in the following areas:
- Mainframe Applications
- Web-based Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Automated Performance Testing
- Web Portals
- Wireless Applications
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & SOA Reference Model
- Migration of Legacy Applications
Our service model is designed to ensure your applications deliver high performance, providing a platform on which you can quickly correct a production problem, fix an application defect or enhance your application.
Through our consultative approach, we help our customers carry out a review study that takes a holistic view of their technology roadmap, business priorities, and employees. We assess redundancies and assist with system transitions. We also deliver application support that optimises the performance of the software as well as ensures the applications are able to meet the organisation's ever-changing business needs.
The NCS Test Centre operates on a structured approach to help our customers run at optimal level through various testing services:
- Functional Test Services, which validate business requirements have been implemented correctly
- Performance Test Services, which facilitate early detection of performance-related issues in IT systems and provide positive user experience
- Test Automation Services, which reduce testing cycle time and improve productivity with tools that automate repetitive tests
- Web Application Security Testing, which identify vulnerabilities in business-critical web applications using methods such as SQL injection, man-in-middle attacks, and cross site scripting
- Software Testing Consulting Services, which encompass the planning and managing of the application test strategy, from test objectives to test schedules, milestones and resources, risk analysis, and prioritisation of test cases and level of testing to be performed
Training courses to help organisations carry out effective software testing and quality assurance.